How to Schedule Service
Call, text, chat, email or use Online Booking
(text, chat & email are available M-F 9:00am-5pm)
You'll get a text message:
To confirm your appointment.
When we're on our way.
When job is complete.
We can text/email you a receipt when job is done
Locksmith Services: Key Copies
Types of Keys
- We carry over 3,000 different key blanks.
- House Keys (Kwikset, Schlage & hundreds more)
- Designer / Colored Keys (Kwikset & Schlage only)
- Car Keys
- Mailbox (including Home Depot Architectural keys)
- Drawers, desk, cam, most things
- Skeleton Keys - we only have a few but bring in your lock and we can try them out!
- Kwikset KW1, Schlage SC1, Master 1092, and Yale O1122 are the most common and are just $2.
- Mailbox, file cabinet, lock box, most general purpose keys: $2.25 to $6.
- Motorcycle, scooter, etc are mostly $6.
- Non-transponder vehicle keys are usually $5.
- Car keys with transponders are around $65-$120 depending on the key. Contact us and we can look up your specific make/model/year to get an exact price.
- If you need an original key made for a vehicle please see .
- If you have a blank and need us to cut the mechanical cuts then it is $4 for double sided, and $35 for sidewinder.
Our Key Machines
All of our key machines are professional manual machines that are calibrated and well maintained.
All of our employees are well trained and know how to make adjustments to get the best copy possible.
All of our keys are guaranteed to work. If they don't then you can bring them back and we will either adjust how we cut it (shallower/deeper), we can hand-file, or worst case we can give a 100% refund. Nearly every key we cut works perfectly the first time!