How to Schedule Service
Call, text, chat, email or use Online Booking
(text, chat & email are available M-F 9:00am-5pm)
You'll get a text message:
To confirm your appointment.
When we're on our way.
When job is complete.
We can text/email you a receipt when job is done
We have the tools and experience needed to rekey most door locks. We can do standard keying, masterkeying, security pins, SFIC/Best, and many Medeco, Padlock, wafer lock, and car locks. You can bring your locks in to either one of stores or we can come out to your location. Rekeying generally takes less than 10 minutes per lock.
Rekey or Replace?
In nearly every case we can rekey the insides of your existing lock. You generally only need to replace the lock itself if it is damaged or if you need to change keyways. We'll let you know if your current locks need to be replaced.
How long does it take?
- If we come out to you then plan on about 15 minutes per door. Sometimes it goes faster and sometimes slower, but it's all a flat rate for a standard lock.
- You can also take the locks off yourself and bring them into either of our stores. It takes about 10 minutes per lock, but we do work first-come-first-serve so you may want to call ahead for an accurate time estimate, or come in first thing in the morning.
Locks we can rekey
- Home locks
- Padlocks (if rekeyable model)
- Some mailboxes, cam locks, etc but many are cheaper to replace
When should you rekey?
- When moving into a new home: Who knows who the previous tenant gave out keys to?
- When someone may have a key that you no longer want to have access.
- Just for peace of mind that you know exactly who has keys to get in.